Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings.
You can achieve this, too. The Perfect Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Hold at least an Open Water Diver certification (including Junior) or equivalent
During your course, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
- Perfect Buoyancy Online Learning Materials
- Tanks & Weights
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulators, Computer, Wetsuit) – can be hired at an additional cost
- Personal Snorkelling Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Open-Heeled Fins & Boots)
- Swimwear & Towel
- Water & Snacks