Hollis F1 Fins
The Hollis F1 Fins blend graceful movement, power, & bulletproof construction making it the standard in technical diving.
The F1 fins are made from a single piece of high strength industrial monoprene rubber. Basically that means with no seams, no plastic and no joins these Hollis Fins are as tough as they come. For me that makes them perfect for almost any keen diver. Having a durable fin gives you confidence to take on even the toughest conditions from technical diving with multiple tanks to bashing them in and around rocks on a cray hunt!
Features of Hollis F1 Fins:
- High grade, heavy duty rubber construction
- Angled strap mounts for comfort & a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating
- Generous foot pocket