Dive Skills Refresher Course in
Been a while since you’ve been underwater?
If you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are little rusty, then the Dive Skills Refresher program is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're feeling comfortable and confident again before jumping back into the water.
If you haven’t dived for a year or longer since your initial Open Water Diver course, or if you used to dive regularly, but you haven’t dived for quite a few years, then we strongly recommend that you refresh your skills before strapping on a tank again.
Generally, if you need to think about it, the safest and most sensible decision would be to take part in a refresher course as opposed to throwing yourself into the deep end. Also, dive centres around the world may require you to complete the course before they will take you to some of their dive sites.
We run the Dive Skills Refresher program most Thursday and Sunday's in conjunction with the open water portion of our Open Water Diver courses which can include up to 3 ocean dives.
- Hold at minimum an Open Water Diver certification, SSI, PADI, NAUI, RAID, SDI or any of the other recognised training agencies.
- Present proof of dive certification on the day*
* Please contact our dive centre prior to booking if you have lost your certification card.
When you sign up with us, you will receive a booking confirmation email containing more information and the finer details of your course. You will then need to register for a MySSI account if you don't already have one. The online learning will then take you through some basic dive theory, help refresh your knowledge and will need to be completed before your course date.
After refreshing all important dive skills and gear use in our ocean session, you will receive a Dive Skills Refresher electronic certification card within the SSI app.
- SSI Dive Skills Refresher online learning
- SSI electronic certification card
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulators, Computer, Wetsuit, Tanks & Weights)
- Safest training available
- Highly qualified and motivated teaching staff
- Hat, Swimwear, Towel & Sunscreen
- Water & Snacks
- Personal Snorkelling Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Open-Heeled Fins & Boots) *
* Personal snorkelling equipment can be purchased in-store with an exclusive 15% discount for our students and a 100% fit guarantee. This equipment is not available for rental due to hygiene reasons.
PLEASE VIEW THE "DIVE MEDICAL INFO" SECTION PRIOR TO BOOKING