WELCOME TO THE BDA DIVE CLUB!
A club for those who share a passion for the ocean. Join us to take your diving to the next level and make lifelong friends along the way!
- Foundation members (joining from July 2019) will receive up to 18 months of membership for the annual price.
- UNLIMITED free Tweed River Shore Dives (worth up to $588 per year)
- $150 off any international trip with Brisbane Dive Academy
- $50 off any domestic trip with Brisbane Dive Academy (excludes day trips)
- 20% off all Cook Island Day Trips with Brisbane Dive Academy
- 10% off all Courses with Brisbane Dive Academy
- 10% off all Equipment purchases at Brisbane Dive Academy (excludes already discounted packages)
- For every 10 Day Trips booked, members will receive 1 free of charge Cook Island Day Trip (excludes Tweed River Shore Dives)
- Free Social Days with Brisbane Dive Academy (includes Tweed River Shore Dive and lunch on specified Sundays)
- Free BDA Squad shirt and membership card
- Refer a friend to ‘Learn To Dive’ and receive a free boat trip
- 1 Entry into our Shark Tank Draw, 1 prize winner will be drawn at each social dive event, winners get to choose 1 of the following prizes:
- 12 Months Free Club membership
- 1 Cook Island Double Dive
- 1 Byron Bay Double Dive
- 1 exHMAS Brisbane Double Dive
- Free Labour on Equipment Service
- $200 Store Gift Card
- If you log 50 or more dives with us in a year you will receive $400 store credit to use however you wish. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Every paid boat dive gets an entry into the Shark Tank Draw
- Advance notice of all upcoming special event
MEMBER PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
To maintain a healthy and active Dive Club the following participation requirements need to be met annually;
1ST YEAR: Attend a minimum of 3 social events
2ND YEAR: Rescue Diver Course and 3 social events
3RD YEAR: Underwater Navigation and 3 social events
4TH YEAR: Search and Recovery and 3 social events